Re: [opensuse-gnome] Schemas patches
  • From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:29:00 +0100

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 16:01 +0000, Michael Wolf wrote:
On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 13:47 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi,

I've done some script shell magic to get a list of patches that changes
the schemas files in packages. There are 51 such patches (there's some
false positives in there, but it's not a big deal).

I've put them here: http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Projects/SchemasChanges

It's a bit overlapping with the patches upstreaming project, but the
captain convinced me to create a new wiki page ;-) It should help
document the policy changes that we implement. Feel free to edit the
page to describe each policy changed by the patches.

I wonder if we should do something similar with patches for .desktop
files.

one of the things I talked with JP about the patch upstreaming thing was
that we could get rid of the patches to .desktop files. So, yes, we need
to review them and see why we need to patch them so often.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo@xxxxxxxxxx>