[opensuse-gnome] updated mugshot package in home:jhaygood
I just updated the mugshot package in home:jhaygood to 1.1.58. Some other
notable improvements:

. It now builds on factory (but not x86-64 due to missing gnutls-devel)
. The SPEC is aligned to SUSE standards (per the wiki's packaging
guidelines)

If anyone wants to put it into GNOME:Community for 10.3 (until factory's
cleaned up), feel free to do so. I will continue to maintain the package in
home:jhaygood unless told otherwise.

The current users I know have been using/testing it: myself, FunkyPenguin

--Justin Haygood