Re: [opensuse-gnome] Remembering the Milk...
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:05:35 +0100
Le lundi 10 mars 2008 à 11:10 +0100, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 11:50 -0700, Boyd Timothy wrote:

Tasky does have a lot of good momentum and having all of your feedback
(as users) would be most excellent in making it even better. But then
again, I'm pretty biased. :)

installing as we speak tasky, so sorry for the obvious question, but you
mean we would be using tasky with RTM as the backend?

I have really nothing against RTM, but an argument that convinced me was
the one about new opensuse-gnome community members having to create
accounts in several places, so, is 'mail notifications' and 'ease of
editing' the 2 arguments in favor of RTM?

If so, and since people seem inclined to use Bugzilla or the wiki, where
users in our gnome community should already have accounts to help us in
bug days, meetings, etc, can we have a bugzilla backend in tasky? (I
won't propose a wiki backend :)

I have to agree with Rodrigo here. (I must admit I'm always reluctant to
open yet another account on yet another website, so I'm clearly
biased ;-))