Re: [opensuse-gnome] twitux packaged for opensuse
  • From: Munkii <munkiiboi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 20:57:35 +0200

On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 00:36 -0500, Justin Haygood wrote:
I just flexed my building skills and packaged twitux for openSUSE 10.3.
According to build.opensuse.org, it won't build on factory tho :(.

One-Click URL:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/jhaygood/openSUSE_10.3/twitux.ymp

If you want to help port it to run on factory, be my guest (send me the
diffs, and i'll upload them to my home project). I would also like to
propose this for GNOME:Community if possible. I'll maintain it to the
best of my ability (including trying to get it building on FACTORY
eventually)

Thanks,
Justin Haygood

i tried to compile it from source, but it needs libsoup-2.2, and factory
has 2.3