Re: [opensuse-gnome] G:C Package Inclusions

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 00:52 +1100, Magnus Boman wrote:
Hello list!
I'm sending this email on behalf of Andrew Wafaa (FunkyPenguin)

This is more for the Curate of Geeko Garden Gaurdians, but a discussion
wouldn't hurt :)

I would like to request Conduit be built in G:C more for backports
(<=10.3) than anything else but new features always welcome. I would
have liked to request Cheese too but there are too many dependencies for
backports, as it happens 10.3 has a newer version to Factory ;).

For the time being, we can link conduit to the version in Factory. I'm
updating it there pretty regularly.

And yeah, cheese is trickier.