Re: [opensuse-gnome] Unassigned bugreports
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:09:01 +0100
Le samedi 01 mars 2008 à 16:31 +1100, Magnus Boman a écrit :
To find out who could be assigned to certain bugs, have a look at
http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Directory. I would hope that if someone
gets a bug assigned to them and it's not their cup of tea, they might be
able to figure out who the proper person would be, or simply assign it
back to bnc-team-gnome@xxxxxxxxxx

Oh, it reminds me of the first thing I thought when looking at the list
of bugs: there's currently no way to quickly search for bugs of an
upstream module since everything is filed in GNOME (or GNOME
Platform/Admin -- why do we have those two components, btw?). I was
considering (ab)using the whiteboard field to add some keywords for
this, like "gnome-upstream-gnome-panel", or just "upstream-gnome-panel".
It's a bit long, but I guess it's better to keep some namespace here.

What do you think?