Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-fr (6 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-fr] tigerfoots' SEGV and some pets to adopt
Le 12/04/2019 à 10:26, Bruno Friedmann a écrit :
Dear Geeko's fellows.

Last saturday's night April 6th, tigerfoot's main program had a serious segv
that brought down my whole system.

To make it short, I've been extremely lucky about the fact that it happen at
home, the swiss health care emergency team,
the rega ( https//rega.ch ) and all people during that night were all
involved at a such great level.

[…]

--
Bruno Friedmann (tigerfoot)

Send from my mobile. Please excuse my brevity.

Many many tanks for the accomplished job and the help you gave to
the community.
Take care of you and of your family

++ tigefoot,
au plaisir de te lire à nouveau ici ou sur IRC :)
--
benoist