Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-fr (7 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-fr] [Fwd: RE: [opensuse] Communication to the community and others]
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:16:13 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [opensuse] Communication to the community and others
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:25:15 +0200
From: jimmypierre.rouen.france <jimmypierre.rouen.france@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>

Bonjour cher ami,

Merci de votre intervention! Voici un mail reçu hier soir :

----------------
Jimmy, the 2 people who will be coming is:
Ted Haeger
Erin Quill

Here is Ted's bio

Ted Haeger has been advocating cutting edge enterprise technology for over a
decade by using unconventional approaches to understanding and solving
ongoing and emerging business problems. Ted has developed a reputation for
being one of those rare technology marketers who actually implements and
uses the technology he advocates. Ted's characteristically enthusiastic
speaking style has earned him a humorous nick name: "Reverend Ted.. Today,
he is responsible for connecting the worldwide community of avid Novell fans
with Novell's business and technology direction. He blogs about his
adventures in community marketing, open source, and Linux at
reverendted.blogspot.com.

Je crois que ce sera très costaud! Il faudra demander à nos petits copains
de reviser leur anglais :-)

Bonne journée,
Jimmy