Re: [opensuse-foundation] legal form (article title change)
On Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:44:19 am jdd wrote:
I tried to summarize the discussion on the wiki, however, it's my
first attempt to use the wiki since the change, and I don't know if I
used an appropriate format (sub page, title capitalisation).

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Foundation/Topics/Legal_Form

jdd

Moved above page to:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Foundation_legal_form

Fixed capitalization (all small letters, except first one and the proper
names).
Subpages on Portal pages are functional, that should not be used as separate
pages, but transcluded (Wikipedia term) to main portal page.

In general avoid subpages as they don't offer real browsing help, and make
harder to rearrange articles in a different way, or to use them as a part of
another similar topic.

For working copies use openSUSE namespace.

I propose that we use [[openSUSE:Foundation_<topic>]] as a article title,
where word "Foundation" is optional, used when needed, and to list all in
http://en.opensuse.org/Category:Foundation
by adding [[Category:Foundation]] tag at the end of the article.

Later we can categorize, change sort order etc.

Alternative, instead of openSUSE:Foundation, it would be good to have
namespace Foundation, so that articles like
Accounting
Legal form
can go without double prefix.
It is openSUSE wiki, and talk is about openSUSE Foundation, so prefix
"Foundation:" should suffice.

--
Regards,
Rajko