Re: [opensuse-foundation] legal form
On 01/28/2011 04:15 PM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

Sorry this is something you have to do yourself or you have to rely on
the studies of others. For the previous discussions in the board I have
dived into the topic of german associations a bit. I can outline what it
is (not sure I can do that better then wikipedia) and can answer
specific questions. Would that help?

That would help. The main issue with laws/regulations written by the
legal people is they refer to one article in the middle of one sentence
and unless one has a good understanding of the article they are
referring and the consequences of it, getting a grasp of the whole thing
becomes a difficult task.

Similar to what they say in Baden-W├╝rttemberg I kann alles auserdem
juristische Deutsch ;)

Therefore anything you have would be much appreciated.

Togan