Re: [opensuse-foundation] legal form
Le 28/01/2011 15:40, Togan Muftuoglu a écrit :

So before I can put an opinion would it be possible to have a summary of
these articles in plain english ;as laws, regulations are written with
specific articalutaion that makes it harder for the layperson to
understand, that is to my understanding the case in all languages and
German is no exception.

well seen. I don't read a bit of german :-(.

What I know is that in France, non profit organisations do *not* have
the right to ask for donations.

so two problems:

* is a german organisation fitted to receive donations (including from
other countries)

* the foundation usual langage will have to be english. How will we
manage german?

If you agree, I will summarize the discussion on the end (but of
course not take any decision of my own)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net