Re: [opensuse-foundation] Purpose of the Foundation; wiki organization
On Monday, January 24, 2011 03:48:43 pm Alan Clark wrote:

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Accounting

Before above link become irreplaceable it is probably better to use:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Foundation_accounting or something similar.

I added navigation used on a portal page, so that all pages are connected:
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Foundation/Navigation
Currently it lists content of Category:Foundation, but it is possible to
expand if needed. All changes should be done in Portal:Foundation/Navigation,
no need to touch template.

Any new page that is added to the group should get at the top:
{{Foundation navigation}}
and at the bottom:
[[Category:Foundation]]

I used template, just to make source text of wiki pages easier to read.

--
Regards,
Rajko