Re: [opensuse-foundation] Purpose of the Foundation; help refine the definition

On 1/19/2011 at 09:48 AM, in message <4D3715E4.5030107@xxxxxxxxx>, jdd
<jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 19/01/2011 17:44, Klaas Freitag a écrit :
Hi Alan,

Posted on the wiki is a paragraph describing the purpose of the Foundation.

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Foundation

is this the last board position we can discuss or may we wait a little
more? It's pretty good, but need some refinements (IMHO)

The purpose is from prior discussions, and up for refinement, as the Foundation
portal page points out all this is Drafts and represents the current state of
the discussion.