[openFATE 323555] Easier setup for keyboard layout selector
Feature changed by: Sergio Lindo Mansilla (SLindoMansilla)
Feature #323555, revision 2
Title: Easier setup for keyboard layout selector

Requested by: Sergio Lindo Mansilla (slindomansilla)

User story
As a Desktop User, I would like to configure the keyboard layout in an
easier manner.
Acceptance criteria
* AC1 The installation of the OS provide the option of adding all the
keyboard layouts I need, i.e. more than one.
* AC2 On an installed OS, I can set up the keyboard layouts from only
one control panel for both 'desktop session' and 'login screen', i.e.
not having a separated control panel for each one.
Tasks
* Improve the tool "region & language" to set up both 'desktop session'
and 'login screen' with the same controls. (No more having to use a
different panel to configure the login screen)
* Improve the installer to be able to install the system with the
- desired keyboard layout, so you don't have to configure them later
- after installation.
+ desired keyboard layouts (more than one), so you don't have to
+ configure them later after installation.

List Navigation