[openFATE 310887] buil gimp in openoffice
Feature changed by: Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
Feature #310887, revision 5
Title: buil gimp in openoffice

- openSUSE Distribution: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE Distribution: Rejected by Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
+ reject reason: Sorry to reject your feature, but it is not possible to
+ create integration between libreoffice and gimp. It is task spanning so
+ much work we could not even start to implement this.

Requested by: ernesto figueroa (alolinux)

first of all sorry for my English, I do not speak English and use
google to translate. I wish we had opensuse 11.4 on an extension for
the default Office suite (open office or libreoffice) that give us a
graphic editor for Image example: to put an image that gave us the
possibility to use gimp, but without leaving openoffice. in order is
not proved necessary but I would like that included in openSUSE 11.4.