[openFATE 320916] Include Cinnamon as option during installation
Feature changed by: Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
Feature #320916, revision 7
Title: Include Cinnamon as option during installation

- openSUSE Distribution: Implementation
+ openSUSE Distribution: Rejected by Tomáš Chvátal (scarabeus_iv)
+ reject reason: There is no problem in including any desktop in the
+ selector. But one of the requirements is full openQA coverage. Thus
+ feel free to work on the openQA cases for the connamon to make it
+ acceptable for the combo box. Atm closest candidate is enlightenment.

Requested by: Marcelo Junior (marceloatie)

Cinnamon seems to be stable enough to be included as option during
installation.

Relations:
- Include LXQt Desktop in GUI Install options (feature/id: 314592)
- Leap 42.3: revamp the desktop selection screen (url:
https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/14936)

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I'm a member of a Linux user group in Brazil, and I've
seen a lot of people enjoin this desktop environment. Will be very
helpful to new users to install openSUSE Cinnamon during default system
installation.