The idea is, to agree on a naming schema, put the slide show in an RPM
on the media in the product repo and let the installer search for it
there and load it into the inst-sys.

#1: Kai Dupke (kdupke) (2017-03-20 17:55:40)
I set this to mandatory as we need the slideshow still.
How this is implemented I let you decide.

#2: Jiri Srain (jsrain) (2017-03-21 06:48:04) (reply to #1)
rpm-md metadata without adding any SUSE-sepcific stuff.

#3: Lukas Ocilka (locilka) (2017-04-07 08:40:48Z)
I suggest using `extend`, the same approach as we use for password-
check or DUD. We even already have an API for that in Installer. RPM
can be even part of the install media repository. ${SHORT_PRODUCT}-
slideshow would probably make it.

#4: Jiri Srain (jsrain) (2017-04-07 12:51:17Z) (reply to #3)
This will not work if the slideshow is only abvailable as a package in
the repository - this would require putting it to the installer and
build it as part of installation images and similar (meta-)packages.
(currently, we duplicate such packages on the media)
In principle it would work as well, though. We just need to adjust the
media layout accordingly then.

+ #5: Lukas Ocilka (locilka) (2017-04-18 13:14:05Z) (reply to #4)
+ OK, then we probably don't want to use `extend`. The fact is, that this
+ script downloads packages from a special place on the media, so we
+ can't really call it a product repository. While the major idea behind
+ seems to be SUSETags removal, we could, in fact, use updated version of
+ slideshow when it's actually downloaded from, e.g., the Update channel
+ (which we use during installation by default anyway).
+ In this case, we'll need a shared API that would download the latest
+ package from installation repository and link the content to the inst-
+ sys. Downloading can be done by libzypp/pkg-bindings, extending by inst-
+ sys, the rest (missing implementation) is the glue between them.