[openFATE 320630] Add devilspe2 to openSUSE:Factory
Feature changed by: Martin Pluskal (pluskalm)
Feature #320630, revision 2
Title: Add devilspe2 to openSUSE:Factory

Requested by: Jonathan Kang (jonathankang)

In many graphical environments when an app window (application,
browser, terminal, etc.) is opened and resized and positioned, then
closed. When that app window is opened again it remembers the size and
position of the window from the previous opening. It would be nice to
have the openSUSE remember the size and position of the app windows and
restore them after closing and reopening. As mentioned above this would
be browsers, terminals, yast, vm windows, utilities, apps, etc.
devilspie2(http://www.gusnan.se/devilspie2/) is a CLI application which
is allows expert users to create window size and position rules using a
configuration file (written in lua.
It would be nice if we can add devilspie2 to openSUSE Factory.

+ #1: Martin Pluskal (pluskalm) (2016-02-26 13:48:48)
+ https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/361020 is there and waiting for
+ accepting - why this fate was created is a mystery to me.

List Navigation