It buffer or write in /tmp every write operation and check consistency
on file close. If file is good, filesystem will replace file placed in
/etc.

#1: Sławomir Lach (lachu) (2015-02-06 18:23:50)
Because we can describe file structure by special language, we can (in
future) create generic tool to edit files.

#2: Sławomir Lach (lachu) (2015-02-06 18:29:51)
And of course, text editors can read meta files to check file
structure. Actually many text editors check file structure to shows
errors, but there's no standard way to do this.

+ #3: Ruediger Meier (rudi_m) (2015-03-17 09:55:39)
+ "Editing files is road of pain."
+ Hm, I don't think editing files is a pain as long as my editor writes
+ the open file immediately when I told him to save it.
+ "User can destroy file, so system can be broken."
+ Actually users can't write to /etc. It's usually only root and root
+ should be allowed to break everything.
+ What would be the next step? A shell where you are only able to type
+ commands which "make sense somehow"?