[New: openFATE 318700] official support for cinnamon
Feature added by: akash vishwakarma (vish_99)

Feature #318700, revision 1
Title: official support for cinnamon

Requested by: akash vishwakarma (vish_99)

I like cinnamon very much as it sticks to traditional desktop approach and at
the same time looks good. Will Cinnamon be officially supported as MATE is
officailly supported in openSUSE 13.2

By official support I mean branding, etc

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I know that cinnamon can be installed from cinnamon X11 repo, but
it is not good as compared to cinnamon on linux mint or even on mageia.

List Navigation