[openFATE 318584] Taskwarrior-web
Feature changed by: Belleux Olivier (Lord-Master)
Feature #318584, revision 3
Title: Taskwarrior-web

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Belleux Olivier (lord-master)

Hello dear Geeckos,
I find Taskwarrior is a great application of stains management
nevertheless use the command line is not the easiest - at least to
- start - I've also tried a GUI and I find that web-Taskwarrior is an
+ start - I've also tried a GUI and I find that Taskwarrior-web is an
application in ruby and javascript providing Taskwarrior in web
interface.
Taskwarrior is available via web rubygem at
https://rubygems.org/gems/taskwarrior-web
I know gem2rpm creates a specfile and a rpms; then it is possible to
package it into a noarch.rpm but firstly I do not feel comfortable with
this procedure because it is mandatory to edit the specfile and
secondly I think Taskwarrior-web would be useful to many Taskwarrior
user, so I suggest you add this utility to opensuse as a recommended
dependencies of taskjuggler.
Thank you for praying time to read the proposal and goodbye.

List Navigation
This Thread