[New: openFATE 318584] Taskwarrior-web
Feature added by: Belleux Olivier (Lord-Master)

Feature #318584, revision 1
Title: Taskwarrior-web

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Belleux Olivier (lord-master)

Hello dear Geeckos, I find Taskwarrior is a great application of stains
management nevertheless use the command line is not the easiest - at least to
start - I've also tried a GUI and I find that web-Taskwarrior is an application
in ruby and javascript providing Taskwarrior in web interface. Taskwarrior is
available via web rubygem at https://rubygems.org/gems/taskwarrior-web I know
gem2rpm creates a specfile rpms and then package it into a gem rpm but firstly
I do not feel comfortable with this procedure and secondly I think
Taskwarrior-web would be useful to many Taskwarrior user, so I suggest you add
this utility to opensuse of deposits as the recommended dependencies of
taskjuggler.

Thank you for praying time to read the proposal and goodbye.

List Navigation