[openFATE 317191] Bring back EC2 support in SuseStudio
Feature changed by: Ales Seifert (alesak)
Feature #317191, revision 2
Title: Bring back EC2 support in SuseStudio

SUSE Studio: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Henri Gomez (henri_gomez)

EC2 support is not available for openSUSE 12.3/13.1. openSUSE 12.2 is
no more support by SuseStudio. Direct effect, SUSE Studio Online is
useless for those of us who want to deploy appliances to Amazon using
openSUSE as base OS. SUSE Studio Onsite is supposed to support AWS, but
if you have to do a demonstration to your management, you'll use Online
edition and without support for EC2, it's a no way.
This is a very bad news and a strange decision, that's why I would call
to get EC2 support back in Online Edition for 12.3 and 13.1.

+ #1: Ales Seifert (alesak) (2014-04-10 17:38:15)
+ There are finally openSuse 13.1 images available on EC2 from AWS
+ Marketplace Community images, so we can use it. See more:
+ http://lizards.opensuse.org/2014/03/19/cloudy-with-a-touch-of-green/

List Navigation