[openFATE 317184] Update LXDE's default artwork and applications.
Feature changed by: Justo HG (DiabloRojo)
Feature #317184, revision 4
Title: Update LXDE's default artwork and applications.

Requested by: jc sl (jcsl)

LXDE's default artwork is ugly. I've made some proposals for the next
openSUSE version (13.2) in the Artwork [1] mailing list and in the
openSUSE-LXDE one [2].
We may change some of the default applications too.
[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-artwork/2014-03/msg00014.html
[2] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-lxde/2014-04/msg00000.html

Use Case:
To have a nice looking desktop's default.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: To have a light desktop that performs really well on low
power machines like netbooks. Currently it is really neglected.

+ #1: Justo HG (diablorojo) (2014-04-08 21:04:10)
+ I subscribe to the proposal. Greeting.

List Navigation