[openFATE 317184] Update LXDE's default artwork and applications.
Feature changed by: jc sl (jcsl)
Feature #317184, revision 2
Title: Update LXDE's default artwork and applications.

Requested by: jc sl (jcsl)

LXDE's default artwork is ugly. I've made some proposals for the next
openSUSE version (13.2) in the Artwork [1] mailing list and in the
- openSUSE-LXDE one [2]. We may change some of the defaults applications
- too.
+ openSUSE-LXDE one [2].
+ We may change some of the default applications too.
[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-artwork/2014-03/msg00014.html
[2] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-lxde/2014-04/msg00000.html

Use Case:
To have a nice looking desktop's default.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: Because it is a light desktop that performs really well
in low power machines like netbooks, but it is really neglected.

List Navigation