[openFATE 312470] Support Project Linking in webui (and api)
Feature changed by: Adrian Schröter (adrianSuSE)
Feature #312470, revision 3
Title: Support Project Linking in webui (and api)

Buildservice: New
- Milestone: 2.5
+ Milestone: 2.6

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)

The webui is not supporting listing of source packages coming via
project links.
This makes the usage of projects like the SP projects very hard because
people need to check all project pages to find their packages.
I think we should offer a method in api to list all packages containing
the information from which projects they come originally. webui should
use it to display the packages, but it should make clear which package
comes from which project.
This is required for 2.5 to be able to offer an interface for non-
developers to lookup meta data like bugowners.

+ #1: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse) (2014-02-13 15:03:02)
+ Coolo is working on this atm