- Buildservice: Evaluation by engineering manager
- Milestone: 2.5
+ Buildservice: Rejected by Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)
+ reject date: 2014-02-13 11:12:13
+ reject reason: not needed
Projectmanager: Important

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)

We want to remove released maintenance incidents from the published
area. The release event shall also create an "unpublish" event (maybe
implemented as cmd=wipe to the published area).
the maintance area must get an option to activate this functionality

#1: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse) (2013-10-18 13:43:40)
Marcus and me just discussed to remove the publish area on maintenance
release as first step.

+ #2: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse) (2014-02-13 11:11:57)
+ We do not need such an option, since removing the incident packages in :
+ Update project is enough.
+ We may want to add a button in webui inside the maintenance incident
+ pages for this though.