[openFATE 314828] target/output filename
Feature changed by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)
Feature #314828, revision 3
Title: target/output filename

Buildservice: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Justin Yaple (yaplej)

My package includes the source for a kernel moudule. Packaging for
Debian does not allow multiple archive files so I have to download with
a different name and use rules to copy them into the package with the
correct name. This does not work with the current tar_scm and
recompress services because I cannot specify and output filename to
avoid the duplicate archive issue.
It would be ideal to speicify the explicitate output filename in the
tar_scm and/or recompress service.

Relations:
- File rename source service (feature/id: 314825)
- Define destination file name for source service download (feature/id:
312581)

Use Case:
<service name="tar_scm"> <param name="url"
>http://svn.code.sf.net/p/opennop/code/module/trunk</param> <param
filename">debian.module.src</param> </service>

+ #1: Justin Yaple (yaplej) (2013-02-06 03:30:46)
+ Of these three options it seems like adding an output filename
+ parameter to the recompress service would be the easiest method to get
+ me working again.

List Navigation