[New: openFATE 314779] New openSuSE should be tested with popular OpenSource Software
Feature added by: Mike Cruiser (webmania)

Feature #314779, revision 1
Title: New openSuSE should be tested with popular OpenSource Software

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Mike Cruiser (webmania)

New openSuSE versions should be tested with popular OpenSource Software and
installable whith YAST. I use Linux since SuSE v6.x. New releases were just
tested for independency conflicts on minimum level but newer with popular
OpenSource Software or packages. I would like to suggest to make such packages
installabele by YAST, e.g. content management systems like Typo3, Drupal,
Joomla, Contao and Software like Magento, and others. If I install such
software it is not possible whithout a hugh time consumable manual
configurations. My idea is such OpenSource Software should be installed much
easyer, e.g. by YAST.

List Navigation