[openFATE 313505] OgreMeshy
Feature changed by: Hendrik Vogelsang (hennevogel)
Feature #313505, revision 2
Title: OgreMeshy

- Buildservice: Unconfirmed
+ Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Hanka Bielicka (paul424)

https://bitbucket.org/dark_sylinc/ogremeshy Ogre Meshy is a tool for
viewing OGRE mesh files. Its old name was wxOgreMeshViewer, because
uses wxWidgets(external link) as GUI system. Author: dark_sylinc Type:
Standalone Application Supported Platforms: Windows, Linux Features
Display of detailed mesh propierties Allows loading resources.cfg files
to load multiple meshes & shaders at once Previews skeletal animations
Allows tweaking around the animation time The GUI interface is similar
to (the outdated viewer) LexiView.

Use Case:
Editing a vast set of 3d models sets for applications using the Ogre3d
mesh format -- one's of the leading opensource engine.

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: I did quite much only to get binaries of OgreMeshy
compiled. Despite I get Runtime errors at start ( some shared libraries
mismatch or similar). ~/OgreMeshy/bin/Release_Linux> ./OgreMeshy
(OgreMeshy:6522): Gdk-CRITICAL **: IA__gdk_drawable_get_size: assertion
`GDK_IS_DRAWABLE (drawable)' failed