[openFATE 313159] Provide useful keybinds
Feature changed by: Jimmy Berry (boombatower)
Feature #313159, revision 2
Title: Provide useful keybinds

Requested by: Jimmy Berry (boombatower)

I use KDE and setup keybinds that I think many will find useful and I
would assume gnome can replicate them in its own form. I am not sure if
- this would be better place upstream in as a KDE default. Some basic
- ones that I use all the time. - meta + e = dolphin to home dir (explore
- from windows [can easily be switched to meta + d for dolphin]) - meta +
- k = konsole - meta + w = kate (or kwrite [w for write])
- Curious to see if anyone has thoughts on this.
+ this would be better upstream in KDE as defaults. Some basic shortcuts
+ that I use all the time. - meta + e = dolphin to home dir (explore from
+ windows [can easily be switched to meta + d for dolphin]) - meta + k =
+ konsole - meta + w = kate (or kwrite [w for write]) Curious to see if
+ anyone has thoughts on this.
+ For anyone who wants to try it out use the "Shortcuts and Gestures"
+ module in KDE system settings. You can import my meta group from
+ http://paste.kde.org/189440/, but you will need to change
+ /home/boombatower to your user. Assuming people like the idea we should
+ change that to something that picks up the active user or some such,
+ possibly just ~.

List Navigation