[New: openFATE 313159] Provide useful keybinds
Feature added by: Jimmy Berry (boombatower)

Feature #313159, revision 1
Title: Provide useful keybinds

Requested by: Jimmy Berry (boombatower)

I use KDE and setup keybinds that I think many will find useful and I would
assume gnome can replicate them in its own form. I am not sure if this would be
better place upstream in as a KDE default. Some basic ones that I use all the
time. - meta + e = dolphin to home dir (explore from windows [can easily be
switched to meta + d for dolphin]) - meta + k = konsole - meta + w = kate (or
kwrite [w for write])

Curious to see if anyone has thoughts on this.

List Navigation