SUSE Studio: Unconfirmed
Priority
Requester: Neutral

Requested by: James Mason (bear454)

At the moment, SUSE Studio does not support instantiating openSUSE 12.1
on Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud.
If you would have interest in running openSUSE 12.1 on EC2, please let
us know via this feature.

#1: Mathieu Cadet (mcadet) (2011-12-08 14:06:46)
SUSE Studio Online being a showcase of SUSE Technology it is critical
that we support our own community-driven openSUSE operating system to
the fullest extent. Having the latest version of openSUSE available in
EC2 from Studio is key to encourage usage and growing adoption of SUSE
components. This is also a great way to get new people interested in
the project.

+ #2: Andy Daykin (adaykin) (2011-12-19 21:27:47)
+ I agree that a 12.1 ec2 version would help encourage usage. I think
+ that 12.1 represents a key upgrade since tumbleweed is available.