[openFATE 310148] "Latest Changes" in project view in webui
Feature changed by: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
Feature #310148, revision 3
Title: "Latest Changes" in project view in webui

- Buildservice: New
+ Buildservice: Duplicate of #308843
+ Master status: Evaluation by engineering manager

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)

We don't have a view on the latested changes of an entire project
anymore. We need this back and in best case scrollable back as long as
possible.
It shall list
* Source updates
* package addition / removal
* project meta changes like added user or repository

+ Relations:
+ - (feature/duplicate: 308843)

#1: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse) (2010-07-17 11:36:10)
since this is a regression since 2.0, it should get some higher
priority