[openFATE 313035] Invent Consistent Font Naming Schema
Feature changed by: Thomas Schraitle (thomas-schraitle)
Feature #313035, revision 10
Title: Invent Consistent Font Naming Schema

Requested by: Thomas Schraitle (thomas-schraitle)

+ Current State
Currently, our package names for fonts are suboptimal. Here are some
examples:
- farsifonts fonts-arabic freefont gnu-unifont indic-fonts intlfonts-ttf
+ farsifonts
+ fonts-arabic
+ freefont
+ gnu-unifont