[openFATE 312539] Number of filters provided in kmail
Feature changed by: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet)
Feature #312539, revision 2
Title: Number of filters provided in kmail

Requested by: Frédéric BRACHOT (brachot)

I wish I could define more than 8 conditions in kmail filters

+ #1: Jos Poortvliet (jospoortvliet) (2011-06-19 14:27:46)
+ Hmmm, interesting. I personally never needed more than 3-4 conditions :
+ D This is however something the KMail developers should be aware off,
+ as we just ship their product. Would you be comfortable adding this to
+ KDE's Bugzilla, here: https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided
+ If you need help, I'd gladly provide it.

List Navigation