[openFATE 312511] tuxguitar
Feature changed by: Satoru Matsumoto (HeliosReds)
Feature #312511, revision 2
Title: tuxguitar

- Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed
+ Package Wishlist: Duplicate of #312503
+ Master status: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Christopher Kappe (nox_diesque)

Since openSUSE 11.4 the program "tuxguitar"
(http://tuxguitar.herac.com.ar) isn't available any more - not even in
a "home" repository. I'd very much appreciate if it was to be found
anywhere ready to install.

+ Relations:
+ - (feature/duplicate: 312503)

Business case (Partner benefit):
openSUSE.org: It's such a popular software! If you don't want to buy
the commercial "GuitarPro", then this is your choice. Many many guitar
players and other musicians use it. It's available for Windows and Mac
and to be honest: I don't know any Linux distribution besides suse 11.4
that doesn't have it in its repos (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.).

List Navigation