[openFATE 312515] [duplicate] check for already existing IP address to avoid collision
Feature changed by: Árpád Bíró (biroa)
Feature #312515, revision 2
- Title: check for already existing IP address to avoid collision
+ Title: [duplicate] check for already existing IP address to avoid
+ collision

Requested by: Árpád Bíró (biroa)

When setting a static IP address, YaST should check if the specified IP
address is already in use on the network.

+ #1: Árpád Bíró (biroa) (2011-06-14 11:29:06)
+ I just realized this request got posted multiple times. I received
+ server errors after each post, that's why I repeated the process. Sorry
+ for the duplicates.

List Navigation