[openFATE 312473] Zypper / Package maneger: download repo data in paralel
Feature changed by: Sławomir Lach (Lachu)
Feature #312473, revision 2
Title: Zypper / Package maneger: download repo data in paralel

Requested by: Mindaugas Baranauskas (embar-)

Now Packcage manager starts slowly if I have many repos, because it
downloads many small files one by one with same delay. So downloading
repositories data in paralel will speed up starting of package
manager.

+ #1: Sławomir Lach (lachu) (2011-06-04 09:37:46)
+ I think loading in parallel with UI started in Yast would be great
+ feature.

List Navigation