[openFATE 310489] Improved diff webui interface
Feature changed by: Adrian Schröter (adrianSuSE)
Feature #310489, revision 3
Title: Improved diff webui interface

Buildservice: Evaluation by engineering manager
- Milestone: 2.2
+ Milestone: 2.3
Projectmanager: Important

Requested by: Adrian Schröter (adriansuse)
Project Manager: (Novell)
Engineering Manager: (Novell)

We want to have an improved interface for showing diffs in the webui.
The diff can be between different packages or revisions or from a
request.
The diff should be a fast comprehensive diff by default, but it should
be possible to extend the diff for any or all files on request
The UI should show only which files have changed (can be done via
requesting the md5 sums of files in the merge file list) and offer the
user to show the differences between each file.
We may want to show the diff between specific files by default (eg
files which end with .dsc, .spec, .kiwi or .changes).