[openFATE 311094] Mozmill for Firefox on Suse Linux
Feature changed by: Bernhard Wiedemann (bmwiedemann)
Feature #311094, revision 2
Title: Mozmill for Firefox on Suse Linux

Hackweek VI: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Xi Jiang (xjiang)

Mozmill is a open-source Automation test tools for firefox which
developed by Mozilla, We want to introduce it into Suse linux test
workflow on firefox.
Not all of the test cases in Mozmill are suit for firefox version on
Suse linux, So a certain of changes will be optimized and improved.

+ #1: Bernhard Wiedemann (bmwiedemann) (2011-01-30 19:18:03)
+ I got mozmill to work on openSUSE with sudo zypper -n in gcc python-
+ devel python-pip mercurial sudo pip install mozmill mercurial hg clone
+ http://hg.mozilla.org/qa/mozmill-tests mozmill -t mozmill-
+ tests/firefox/
+ nearly all tests passed

List Navigation