challenges: porting hamsta-client to different OS', parameterizing test
scripts (e.g. $IP) to accommodate changing environments, multicast
traffic beyond the (company) firewall / vpn

#1: Leon Wang (wonleing) (2011-01-19 07:53:41)
Can I understand it as: 1. You want hamsta support
CentOS/Ubuntu/Windows SUT reinstall 2. You want SUT can accept job
without pre-install any hamsta client 3. You want SUT and master can be
locate in different companies internet
Correct me if I am wrong or miss something.

#2: Arthur Guo (gzhy) (2011-01-19 08:01:58) (reply to #1)
My understanding: 1. no Windows; 2. user install hamsta client; 3.
"different companies" is a business issue; technically an SUT outside
of our firewall, can still be contacted by hamsta master.
Correct me if I am wrong.

+ #4: Oliver Ries (ories23) (2011-01-20 00:02:34)
+ Good assessment of the weak initial request :)

List Navigation