[openFATE 306582] I need to be able to cc a colleague
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:02:38 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm)
Feature #306582, revision 3
Title: I need to be able to cc a colleague

- openFATE: Unconfirmed
+ openFATE: Done

Requested by: Linux Tag (linuxtag2009)

collaboration is not readily available. I currently need to convice
everyody to add himself as interested, I cannot invite anybody
directly.

Use Case:
would be helpful for getting a feature discussion started

#1: Stephen Kellat (skellat) (2009-06-27 23:40:35)
How does this relate to the current notification structures in
place?  I get in my e-mail the change notices from FATE and react to
the ones that catch my interest.  Couldn't this be prompted by
submitting a feature request, forwarding the FATE e-mail to a relevant
listserv, and kick-starting discussion that way?

+ #2: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm) (2010-12-17 16:02:24)
+ You can now add everyone as interested.