[openFATE 309340] Wallpaper
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:53:10 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe)
Feature #309340, revision 2
Title: Wallpaper

- Buildservice: Unconfirmed
+ Buildservice: Done

Requested by: Wojciech Mis (wojciechmis)

I may be writing to wrong person but I try anyway. I had to reinstall
my OpenSUSE and when I set-up wallpaper "Lighting" I noticed that in
wallpapers is my picture witch I posted on kde-look. Well, I updated
that picture because I got better scanner and learned more how to use
GIMP. If openSUSE developers used that picture I'm very happy to
contribute to Linux, since I have been using it for free for a little
while and I like it. Here are updated pictures:
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Lightning003?content=78444
http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/LightningDenver?content=78319
It is possible that I put those pictures in wallpapers folder during
installation. If that is the case I'm sorry for wasting Your time. I'm
writing to You because I cannot find any better place to write and if
You could point me to right I'll be very greatfull.
Sincerely
wojciechmis

+ #1: Sascha Peilicke (saschpe) (2010-12-17 14:52:55)
+ If you uploaded your stuff the kde-look.org it is available through Get
+ Hot new Stuff, for which at least KDE has direct support all over the
+ place. Your wallpaper should be found in the KDE wallpaper setup
+ dialog. Therefore closing..