[openFATE 310923] Update tv-card list in Yast TV Module
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 02:54:15 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Rajko Matovic (rajko_m)
Feature #310923, revision 3
Title: Update tv-card list in Yast TV Module

- openSUSE-11.4: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE-11.4: New

Requested by: Dean Hilkewich (deanjo13)

It seems that the Yast TV module seems to be missing some hardware from
the list of supported cards even though they have been supported for
well over a year in some cases. On particular example for me is the
Hauppauge HD PVR. I'm not putting this suggestion in as a device
specific issue but more of a general one as the device list in the Yast
module is fairly out of date with what the kernel supports.

List Navigation