[openFATE 307498] Improve and Integrate users.opensuse.org across openSUSE sites
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:36:44 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Thomas Schmidt (digitaltomm)
Feature #307498, revision 9
Title: Improve and Integrate users.opensuse.org across openSUSE sites

openSUSE.org: New

Requested by: Francis Giannaros (apokryphos)
Developer: (Novell)

There is a lot of need IMO for centralisation and improvement with
users.opensuse.org and the other websites. This would help in building
a community around the project, as it will make it easier to find out
who is doing what and where. I really don't think this can be
understated either.
-
Things like groups (let's say, KDE devs, Bug triage team, IRC ops),
contact details, home: repository in the build service, respective wiki
page, and an avatar at the very least should be handled from there.
A good example of this working in action (and really _helping_) can be
seen on launchpad; i.e. https://launchpad.net/~sabdfl
- Selecting 'openFATE' because I can't see where else to put this under.
+ (https://launchpad.net/~sabdfl)

#1: Pavol Rusnak (prusnak) (2009-08-24 13:10:00)
I already thought about it, have some concrete ideas and hopefully will
be working on it as a part of openSUSE Community Multiplier Team.

#2: Hermes Notification System (opensuse_hermes) (2010-10-27 15:15:34)
(reply to #1)
We can get lots of that with connect.