[openFATE 310887] buil gimp in openoffice
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 15:04:45 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Hendrik Vogelsang (hennevogel)
Feature #310887, revision 4
Title: buil gimp in openoffice

- openSUSE.org: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE Distribution: Unconfirmed
Priority
- Requester: Important
+ Requester: Desirable

Requested by: ernesto figueroa (alolinux)

first of all sorry for my English, I do not speak English and use
google to translate. I wish we had opensuse 11.4 on an extension for
the default Office suite (open office or libreoffice) that give us a
graphic editor for Image example: to put an image that gave us the
possibility to use gimp, but without leaving openoffice. in order is
not proved necessary but I would like that included in openSUSE 11.4.