[openFATE 310844] Fix the "Where do we need to improve?" topic of the board meeting
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:17:29 +0100 (CET)
Feature changed by: Hendrik Vogelsang (hennevogel)
Feature #310844, revision 3
Title: Fix the "Where do we need to improve?" topic of the board
meeting

- openSUSE.org: Unconfirmed
+ openSUSE.org: Rejected by Hendrik Vogelsang (hennevogel)
+ reject reason: this was a test feature

Requested by: Hendrik Vogelsang (hennevogel)
Product Manager: openfate dummy manager (openfate-manager-dummy)
Project Manager: openfate dummy manager (openfate-manager-dummy)
Engineering Manager: openfate dummy manager (openfate-manager-dummy)

The board meeting has a topic about where we do need to improve. This
recieves too little attention from a too small group. We need to fix
this.