[New: openFATE 310643] Easier System Configuration with KDE
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:42:16 +0200 (CEST)
Feature added by: Donald Tosaw (dontosaw)

Feature #310643, revision 1
Title: Easier System Configuration with KDE

Requested by: Donald Tosaw (dontosaw)

I'm not sure if this needs to be brought up on this forum, on a KDE project
forum, or both. I find display monitor configuration navigation to be confusing
and difficult in openSUSE 11.3 with KDE. I also find the inability to configure
my Logitech mouse behavior (double-click speed etc.) to be a significant
problem for some users. I have found openSUSE with Gnome to be much better in
the area of mouse configuration.

List Navigation