[openFATE 310480] Improving Inkscape lock/unlock icon on KDE
  • From: fate_noreply@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:26:03 +0200 (CEST)
Feature changed by: Ricardo Varas (RicardoVarasSantana)
Feature #310480, revision 2
- Title: Improving Inkscape lock/unlock icon
+ Title: Improving Inkscape lock/unlock icon on KDE

Package Wishlist: Unconfirmed

Requested by: Ricardo Varas (ricardovarassantana)

When I use layers a lot and need to lock/unlock them, it is very hard
to tell their current state. Lock icon is too small or the shape for
locked/unlocked is too similar. I am using the default icon set for
openSUSE 11.3 KDE version, screen resolution is 1440x900.
I understand it is possible to change the icons, but it would not be
good when you want to keep the system according to Oxygen icons (there
is huge difference between the Oxygen lock icon and Tango's). As for
the rest of icons, they look good.

List Navigation